View Larger Map
J. & M. Manufacturing Co., Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of grain handling equipment for over 50 years. Located in the agricultural community of Ft. Recovery, Ohio, J. & M. has consistently provided innovative, dependable, and high quality products to farmers throughout the United States and Canada, as well as overseas.
Starting in 1961, we built our first gravity wagon, holding 110 bushels, for a local farmer. By 1975 our boxes grew to 350 bushel capacity, selling over 8,000 units that year throughout the grain belt region of the United States. Today our wagons hold up to 760 bushels.
In 1987, we designed our first grain cart, a side folding auger cart holding 450 bushels. In 1988 we introduced our Front-Folding Corner Auger Cart which continues to be the industry standard today. This cart design utilizes a single auger that provides 100% visibility of the auger while unloading and equally important 100% visibility during the folding sequence. A corner auger sump design also provides superior cleanout. Innovative options, like our patented Hydraulic Flow Control Spout, Electronic Scales, Dual Wheels, Tracks and Roll Tarp continue to make the J. & M. Front-Folding Auger Cart one of the most demanded carts on the market today. Our grain carts have grown in size and unloading speed - up to 1,500 bushel capacity with a 22" diameter unloading auger, delivering over 600 bushels per minute.
Side Shooter SpoutMaximum Your Reach
You know that reach is important while unloading during harvest. That's why we designed the Side Shooter Spout. The Side Shooter's unloading auger is turned to throw grain perpendicular to the semi-trailer, maximizing auger side reach and throw for a complete fill every time.
- June 19-21, 2013 - Western Canada Farm Progress - Regina, SK
- July 9-11, 2013 - Wisconsin Farm Tech. Days - Dallas, WI
- July 16-18, 2013 - Michigan Ag Show - Lansing, MI
- Aug. 6-8, 2013 - Farm Fest - Redwood County, MN
- Aug. 6-8, 2013 - Empire Farm Days - Seneca Falls, NY
- Aug. 13-15, 2013 - Ag Progress Days - Rock Springs, PA
- Aug. 20-22, 2013 - Dakota Fest - Mitchell, SD
- Aug. 27-29, 2013 - Farm Progress Show - Decatur, IL
- Sept. 10-12, 2013 - Husker Harvest Days - Grand Island, NE
- Sept. 10-12, 2013 - Big Iron Farm Show - Fargo, ND
- Sept. 17-19, 2013 - Farm Science Review - London, OH
- Oct. 2-3, 2013 - AgXchange - Robstown, TX
- Oct. 15-17, 2013 - Sunbelt Ag Expo - Moultrie, GA
- Nov. 12-14, 2013 - Willamette Valley Ag Expo - Albany, OR
- Dec. 3-5, 2013 - Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show - Amarillo Civic Center, TX
- Dec. 10-12, 2013 - Nebraska Power Farming Show - Lincoln, NE
- Dec. 17-19, 2013 - Indiana/Illinois Farm Show - Indianapolis, IN
- Jan. 21-23, 2014 - Manitoba Ag Days - Brandon MB
- Jan. 28-30, 2014 - Iowa Power Farming Show - Des Moines, IA
- Feb.5-Feb.7, 2014 -Southern Farm Show -NC State Fairgrounds Raleigh, NC
- Feb. 11-13, 2014 - World Ag Expo - Tulare, CA
- Feb. 12-15, 2014 - National Farm Machinery Show - Louisville, KY
- Feb. 21-23, 2014 - Western Farm Show - Kansas City, MO
- Feb. 27-Mar. 1, 2014 - Commodity Classic - San Antonio, TX
- Feb. 28-Mar. 1, 2014 - Mid-South Farm and Gin Show - Memphis, TN
- Mar. 25-27, 2014 - Wisconsin Public Service - Oshkosh, WI
J&M Manufactured Equipment for John Deere/Frontier Equipment
From 2002 through 2004, we manufactured our patented front-folding, single-corner auger carts, gravity wagons, header transports and hydraulic augers for John Deere under the Frontier Equipment label. These products were available exclusively through John Deere dealerships and offered the same patented features and innovative options as J. & M. products.
Although we no longer manufacture our patented products for Frontier Equipment, select Deere dealerships may be eligible to continue to offer the equivalent J. & M. products to their customers. The chart below will help you translate the model number of Frontier Equipment products to the equivalent J. & M. products.
Click Here for a chart to help you translate the model number of Frontier Equipment products to the equivalent J. & M. products.